Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25f) found out my bf (33m) stalked me to get together

I started dating “Mike” last year. We met because he had scratched my car and left a note with his name/number, and he asked if he could meet up to give me money to fix it vs doing it through insurance. Anyway, we met up, he was nice and then a few days later he awkwardly texted me and asked if he could take me out to dinner. I thought it was a little strange and funny. But I said sure, because I had nothing to lose.

We met up, it went fine, and then started dating. It’s been good so far, and we are both feeling pretty serious about each other.

Last night, I was at his house and he was out getting dinner for us. I needed some tape for a package I was sending, so I was digging around his drawers looking for some and found a WHOLE FUCKING DRAWER of stuff about me, before we even met. Including notes about where I was parking my car and ideas and plans to talk to me.

I waited until he came home and asked him what the hell it was. He admitted to me that he noticed me MONTHS before we met, that he thought I was so pretty, and was desperately trying to talk to me. Basically, he fucking stalked me and then fake hit my car to get me to talk to him.

I really do like him a lot, but now I am super concerned. He is a doting boyfriend and if I think about how he’s treated me knowing the context of our first meeting, it seems like he is totally absolutely obsessed with me. We once got in an argument and I tried to tell him I wouldn’t talk to him, and he showed up at my house at 1 am with flowers, chocolates and a $2000 bag. I didn’t accept the bag because this was maybe 2 months into the relationship and it was weird.

However, he is very very nice to me, cute, funny, incredibly smart, and overall an awesome person. He has a stable job and makes great money. We get along well and have tonnes of fun together. He is everything I want in a potential husband. I want it to work. Am I crazy for thinking this relationship is salvageable?

Tl;dr: my bf stalked me and fake hit my car to get me to date him.



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 07:08PM by Impossible_Menu https://ift.tt/2TUa8wW
I (25f) found out my bf (33m) stalked me to get together I (25f) found out my bf (33m) stalked me to get together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.