Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (26, f) feel like a ghost in my relationship with my boyfriend (30, m)

tldr; boyfriend (and father of my 3 children) treats me like I don't exist

I'm really sad. My boyfriend has been sleeping in another room in another bed for months and now we don't even cuddle on the couch or anything before bed...no kiss or hug or anything. He doesn't communicate about things whatsoever, so discussing it isn't an option...I've tried and he either ignores what I'm saying completely or gets angry and won't reply and will stay with his mother until our conflict is over. He goes out with his friends constantly, and doesn't even tell me anything till he's walking out the door and just says "I'll be back" with no explanation. Every single day I get a bath and dress my best and put my makeup and jewelry and perfume and stuff on, I clean and cook and come sit down in our living room when he gets home from work but he just sits in his recliner till he goes to bed. He says he is in love with me but doesn't show it at all. Most of the time he doesn't even look at me when I'm talking to him. I just want to be loved, held, treated like I'm wanted. I feel stupid now when I'm making myself look pretty before he comes home from work because he isn't going to even look my way. A few weeks ago something devastating happened to our baby girl and even when I was crying my heart out right next to him, he didn't offer any comfort, not even a hug or a text or anything, just kept watching tv. His ex said he was exactly like this their whole relationship, and that he "doesn't know how to be a family man, husband or boyfriend". I don't even know what I'm asking for, advice or support or what, I guess I'm venting because I'm depressed deep down to my soul right now.



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 05:51AM by VelvetRopeOnHooks https://ift.tt/2VUoRcA
I (26, f) feel like a ghost in my relationship with my boyfriend (30, m) I (26, f) feel like a ghost in my relationship with my boyfriend (30, m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.