Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A friend sent me a screenshot of my boyfriends Tinder

Hi all. I (F22) have been dating my boyfriend(21) for about 13 months now, since March 2019. The beginning was difficult but we worked through everything and were happy. Being separated during quarantine has been an issue though. However this isnt about that.

My one single friend recently sent me a screenshot of my boyfriends tinder. Alright sure there are many people who just forget to delete it or deactivate it once they get in a relationship, that's fair. The problem here though, is that my boyfriends profile is seemingly up to date. His main profile picture is a photo that is from April 2019, meaning we were officially together at that time. Also, he has his soundcloud link in his bio. His first song was put on soundcloud in August/September of 2019. Since we began our official relationship in March of 2019, this tells me that he was actively updating and using his tinder during our relationship. Also, I highly doubt he had his settings to "Looking for men and women" so the argument that he was still using it just to promote his soundcloud is not believable to me.

This all tells me that he has been active on tinder during the duration of our relationship. I feel so sick to my stomach. I am not sure really what to make of it or how to approach this issue. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

TL;DR - Friend sent me a pic of my boyfriends tinder profile. Based on the dates the photo was taken and when he began his soundcloud, it is clear he has been usuing tinder during our relationship.



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 11:11PM by Sava2cool4u https://ift.tt/3d0aHwg
A friend sent me a screenshot of my boyfriends Tinder A friend sent me a screenshot of my boyfriends Tinder Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.