Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF (20) thinks I (M 23) don't care because I don't react

So my girlfriend (20) and I (m 23) just came off of the phone and we had an in-depth discussion about how I react to things. She says she feels like she has to push buttons to get me to react to things. A particular situation is a work colleague of hers was flirting with her and I didn't really react too much because I felt it would be immature to react jealously/would come across like I don't trust her. I just thought it would be a situation where the guy would take the hint she's not interested (he knows she's in a relationship) and stop.

It gets to a point where he keeps carrying on and she keeps telling about what he's saying etc, that I tell her that I'm not comfortable with that and I want her to sort it out. I leave it at that, balls in her court. She told me on the phone that was a situation where she was being immature (as she was deliberately telling me what he was saying/doing to spark a reaction) to get a reaction and apologized to me. I asked her why and she told me that she knows I trust her, but she likes to feeling of being shown that I care rather than me just saying how I care.

It got me thinking about it and I feel she's right in some areas and I should react more, problem being I've lived my life bottling things up and I struggle to think of any examples outside of cheating, flirting back, and general ignorance to me. Could anyone give some feedback and some more examples of what I should be reacting to? Thanks

TL;DR: I need help on how to react to things to make my gf feel more cared for



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 09:09AM by RockyBabcock https://ift.tt/2KOwF9B
GF (20) thinks I (M 23) don't care because I don't react GF (20) thinks I (M 23) don't care because I don't react Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.