Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20F) think my boyfriend (22M) is cheating and I’m confronting him when he gets home from work in 3 hours.

I met this boy a year ago in college. We got very close and the first time I met his friends (guys and girls) one of the girls pulled me into the bathroom with her and said “listen, I just want you to know he’s been known to be a cheater in other relationships so just be careful. I don’t think he will do that, he seems super happy with you but it’s girl code to just warn you”. I said thanks and that was it. Never spoke to him about it. He has a ton of friends, some girls, and they have met me, know me and him have a thing, and I’m cool with all of them. About a week ago I saw a Snapchat on his phone from someone, I’ll call her A. I’d never seen this name before but like I said, he has a bunch of friends and I thought nothing of it. Then last Sunday night she called him while I was with him and asked if he wanted to come over. He said no because he had work early in the morning. Last night we are laying on the couch and he’s texting her, he isnt trying to be sneaky or hide his phone at all, but when he saw that I saw him texting her he showed me the texts and told me A falls for trashy guys and is complaining to him about one that just broke her heart. But at the very top of the text line I see a text from her saying “sounds good” and his reply which was “😘”. I didn’t say anything because I was so thrown off guard and he then later texted her “stop giving all your attention to shitty guys and give it to me Instead” a bit later he opened a snap from her. Not sure what the snap before was but her response to whatever he said was “oh my ❤️”. Basically I was so thrown off all night and didn’t say anything and acted like everything was fine. He left for work this morning and I’ve been at his house crying all day. I wanted to convince myself it was just friends but it doesn’t sound like it at all. I don’t want to tell him who he can and can’t be friends with but I am going to tell him that he’s sending mixed signals and she’s clearly into it and if he wants to keep nurturing his friendship with her Thats fine and I won’t be mad but I need to know because I won’t ever be comfortable in a relationship if she’s a part of it after knowing all that. And I won’t be in a relationship I don’t feel secure in. I’m so anxious. I just feel sick to my stomach and I want to cry and I honestly want to pack my stuff up and leave right now but I can’t. Someone please tell me I’m doing the right thing here? Or if I’m not?

TLDR; boyfriend sending flirty messages to another girl but isn’t trying to hide it. She’s responding flirty. I’m uncomfortable and am going to basically tell him if he continues the friendship I need to end our relationship because I won’t feel secure in our relationship. Am I doing the right thing? Or am I overthinking?



Submitted November 12, 2019 at 10:35AM by beckyassbitch https://ift.tt/36YJmbE
I (20F) think my boyfriend (22M) is cheating and I’m confronting him when he gets home from work in 3 hours. I (20F) think my boyfriend (22M) is cheating and I’m confronting him when he gets home from work in 3 hours. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Amanda larry said...


My lover came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Robinson.buckler he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that ( Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com real and powerful spiritualist, if you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact him now……………………….

Powered by Blogger.