Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (18M) "deadlifted" my young siblings (7M and 7F twins) and my mom got mad at me

Ok the title sounds silly but my parents are PISSED at me and my cousins think what I did was terrible. I am 18 and I have 2 siblings who are twins (7F and 7M). I love those little brats and I watch over them when I got free time and don't got anything going on that day. We had a little family reunion to celebrate my grandpa's birthday (just my mom, dad, the twins, my aunt and uncle and their 3 kids). I am the oldest out of all the "kids" the closest being 17. I am super athletic and pretty strong too, my cousin is a crossfire trainer so he gets what I say and we talk a lot about our rep scheme and maxes. My siblings came up asking for me to play with them, and then my cousin got the great idea of betting 25 bucks that I couldn't dead lift them, one in each arm. They are light as hell and I wasn't gonna let 25 bucks go to waste. I said alright, I had my siblings grab ahold each of my arms.

I squat down and I will admit I struggled a little to lift them up (Its a lot different when you lifting 2 kids who are different weight). I did it and my cousin was laughing his ass off. Next thing I know my mom storms out to the patio screaming at me to put them down. I do and she LOST it at me saying how thats dangerous and how I could have injured them and how thats such a dangerous thing to do. My cousin is still laughing his ass off, I can see my dad holding in a smile, my other 2 cousins are concerned and my siblings are just as confused as I am. Dinner was awkward for me cause I had no idea what I did wrong and my mom is pretty pissed at me. My other 2 cousins told me that what I did was dumb and that I shouldn't have done that. My cousin paid me my 25 bucks tho. I gave both of them 5 bucks of it for being good sports about the whole thing

I swear am I living in crazy land? Is what I did that bad? if bad at all? I said sorry to my mom and she took away car privileges for a week (I can only drive it to and from school).

Was what I did wrong? If it isn't how do I reassure my mom that they weren't in danger? and if so was it really bad enough to get grounded?

TL;DR:I deadlifted my young siblings and my mom got pissed at me



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 10:46PM by Young_sibs https://ift.tt/2X5AGff
I (18M) "deadlifted" my young siblings (7M and 7F twins) and my mom got mad at me I (18M) "deadlifted" my young siblings (7M and 7F twins) and my mom got mad at me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.