Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Sister(35f) wants me (25f) to tutor nephew

My sister wants me to tutor my nephew and help him with general homework things like speeches and revision because I’m a teacher. The problem is that I teach the whole week and I really don’t feel like spending my weekend tutoring because at the end of the week I’m just exhausted and I need a break. I suggested to her that she get a private tutor for him but she insists that I do it and if I don’t she’ll basically stop speaking to me and throw everything nice she ever did to me in my face and make me feel really guilty. I do feel bad saying no because I don’t mind helping out once in a while with one or two things but I have a feeling I’ll be expected to be his personal tutor.

TLDR: sister wants me to help out nephew with school work but I really don’t want to because as a teacher I’m exhausted at the end of the week.



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 09:39AM by Rayofsunshine97 https://ift.tt/2IIDZWi
Sister(35f) wants me (25f) to tutor nephew Sister(35f) wants me (25f) to tutor nephew Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.