Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [32F] partner [38M] of 2 years does not want me to spend the night with female friends after going out

On a few occassions if I go out with the girls, I have planned that if I drink too much and don't feel safe driving, I would spend the night at a girlfriend's house.

He doesn't agree with this and wants me to come home. When asked why, he says it's just immature and irresponsible for grown women to sleep over somewhere else instead of coming home to their partner. (We live together.) He says I should just limit myself to one drink and come home. However, he has encouraged my single friends to stay over at our house in the same situation. He thinks it's different if you're single.

I don't agree and feel like 1) making alternate plans to stay somewhere is precisely the responsible thing to do if one is not safe to drive and 2) he is being a bit controlling and this is not an uncommon thing that other women might do.

We are a straight couple and both of us rarely go out, so it's not a question of frequency or sexual jealousy. He just says it's weird and childish. Is it really that weird or is he being controlling? How can we resolve this?

TLDR: Live in boyfriend says it's immature to crash at a female friend's house after a night out and insists I return home.



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 03:46PM by 1ToothTiger https://ift.tt/2VhZFd4
My [32F] partner [38M] of 2 years does not want me to spend the night with female friends after going out My [32F] partner [38M] of 2 years does not want me to spend the night with female friends after going out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.