Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend [31m] nags me [28F] about how I do chores and other petty things?

My [28F] Boyfriend [31M] of one year nags at me for chores and other little things and doesn't seem to want to let it go. We don't live together.

He doesn't like the way I mop the floor, he prefers I use a specific type of mop. He says, 'mopping his way gets the floor cleaner'. I ignored him and continued to mop my way. Maybe his way of mopping is better, but I prefer to do it my way in the end. Then last night, I was pulling out the pull-out coach and dropped the blanket on the floor to set it up. He got upset that I put the blanket on the floor because 'the floor is dirty'. These are things I never think about and frankly, could care less if there is bacteria on the floor? He nags me that I don't brush my hair before bed or the shower sometimes because it causes tangles the next day. Before, he use to also nag me about leaving the fridge door open but has since stopped after I spoke to him about it. I told him to stop nagging me about these little things as it's stressful to me in my home but he says, there his thoughts and he thinks it's important to express them and that anyways, he is right after all. We have not spoke for one day because of this most recent argument about him nagging me. We have talked about moving in together, but I wonder if this will just get worse, and I am worried how stubborn he is and how he won't stop the nagging. I also feel sad because this hurts my self-esteem and looks like he doesn't look up to me or respect me as much as I thought.

TL;DR: Boyfriend constantly nags me over little things and won't stop.



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 01:18PM by nicolefromcanada https://ift.tt/2BMA5W7
Boyfriend [31m] nags me [28F] about how I do chores and other petty things? Boyfriend [31m] nags me [28F] about how I do chores and other petty things? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.