Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) friend is furious with me for leaving early from her (27F) birthday.

I’ll call my friend Stacey. We’ve been great friends for five or six years now, and for some reason she’s always had crappy birthdays. We’ve become really close in the last year.

Stacey, her boyfriend, my boyfriend (I’ll call him Ben), me, and another couple went out last night for Stacey’s birthday. Stacey lives about 45 minutes from me and Ben, so Ben and I got a hotel. Stacey and her boyfriend also got a hotel and our rooms were right across the hall from each other.

Ben and I started hanging with Stacey and her boyfriend at 5:30ish. We were getting ready, drinking, and having a great time. We met up with Other Couple at around 7:30 for dinner. We ate, we drank, we had fun.

Ben and I got tired early. I had some food at dinner and it made my stomach feel horrible - it felt like there was a brick in the stomach. The guy part of Other Couple felt the same.

Ben and I left at 11 and immediately fell asleep. Stacey, her boyfriend, and Other Couple kept partying until well past 2am.

Stacey hardly spoke to me as Ben and I left. She sent me some texts that she was pretty mad I left early on her birthday. She was very, very standoffish to me this morning. The girl half of Other Couple also was texting me that Stacey had been upset.

So... am I an asshole for leaving a party at 11pm? Should I feel horrible? What would you do?

TL;DR: my boyfriend and I went out for our friend’s birthday. We left at 11pm and she’s really upset with me. What do I do?

ETA: I also got her a really sweet present, that she loved.



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 12:08PM by Herbirthday028 https://ift.tt/2TkCK3H
My (28F) friend is furious with me for leaving early from her (27F) birthday. My (28F) friend is furious with me for leaving early from her (27F) birthday. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.