Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

update to: Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do

link to original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/abayxw/husband_and_i_are_having_our_longest_fight_ever/

Soon after I made the post, my husband called me. He was babbling and I couldn't understand him, so I kept asking him to slow down. Then he started screaming (not yelling, literally just screaming). I freaked out because I thought he was being murdered or something. I tracked his phone to a park in town and called 911.

Turns out he had a complete mental breakdown. He's in the process of being diagnosed with a mental illness that usually shows up in people's 20s but for some reason manifested later in him. He's currently in an inpatient mental health program and already doing a lot better.

Thank you all again for the responses and advice on my original post.



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 01:20PM by AggressiveImpact7 http://bit.ly/2CKBxcL
update to: Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do update to: Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.