Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE My [25F] BF [32M] of 1.5 years has unpredictable meltdowns about our relationship. Help!

Here is the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9gp9ag/my_25f_bf_32m_of_15_years_has_unpredictable/

tl;dr from the first post: Boyfriend has intense emotional meltdowns every few weeks. They come out of nowhere (even from his perspective) and he says unkind things about our relationship, but by the next morning, he's back to his happy/loving self.

My post didn't get too much attention, but I wanted to update because I really need support and help right now.

My boyfriend had another freak out that kind of lasted the past two days. It culminated in him breaking up with me in couples therapy. He said that he hasn't loved me for a long time and was just pretending so that he wouldn't hurt my feelings. He said that he didn't love me when we decided to move in together (or rather, for me to move in with him), even though at the time he swore to me over and over that it was what he wanted. He said that I "broke" his ability to love me, and he just can't get it back.

Guys, I am gutted. I gave up my home for him, and I have tried so hard to be the best person I can be. I do all the chores and cooking and I've tried so hard. I just wanted this so bad, and I thought he did, too. He was acting so normal and wonderful and loving until I got back from a trip to see my family for Christmas. When I got back I immediately got the flu and he just turned...frigid. The whole time I was sick he was very different and I kind of felt this coming. In the past, being physical and loving and cuddly with each other has always helped, but we couldn't do that since I was sick.

He says it's my fault and that he tried really hard to make it work, and that hurts even more. He convinced me to uproot my life for him, and strung me along for months. I was so happy. I was so convinced that we were happy. And now I don't have a home or a safe place or any sense of security.

And I don't know how I could trust someone again when they tell me they love me. How could I, when he had me so convinced for so long, and then just dumped my whole life upside-down.

Sorry for the rant. I just need help getting through this. I have no idea how to make it through this. Thank you for any help you can offer.

tl;dr He's been lying about his feelings for me for months. My whole life is in his town now, and I live in his home. How do I get through this? I don't have a home anymore, and I feel so destroyed.



Submitted January 04, 2019 at 08:57AM by Neon-Socks http://bit.ly/2R5GIfY
UPDATE My [25F] BF [32M] of 1.5 years has unpredictable meltdowns about our relationship. Help! UPDATE My [25F] BF [32M] of 1.5 years has unpredictable meltdowns about our relationship. Help! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.