Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [34 M] with my wife [34 F] of 10 years, just found out she has been cheating. Devastated. Need advice, and need to save the evidence.

tl;dr: After months of lying I caught my wife cheating on me. She has been cheating for 7 months. She regularly travels for business and has sex with somebody she works with. She has kept the relationship going and clearly is in love with him. I discovered this by looking at her text messages on her Apple watch, where she didn't delete them. I kicked her out, feel lost, and want to save the messages.

UPDATE/QUESTION: Any recommendations on how to find his wife? I paid for a public records search and it didn't come back with anything The guy isn't on any social media except LinkedIn. Has a couple relations listed but they look like siblings. It's entirely possible that my wife lied to me, but maybe there are more places for me to look.

UPDATE 2: My wife said she informed him and that he's going to tell his wife on Sunday. He said he doesn't want this hanging over his head. She also said it's over for good and that he doesn't want anything to do with my wife anymore. Idk how much I believe, but I think my energy is best spent elsewhere. I do have a question though, should I inform her HR Dept? The guy lives in a different state btw but they travel to see each other on a monthly basis.

Slightly longer version: My wife and I have had a very rough relationship since the birth of our second kid. We grew apart, didn't treat each other well, same old song and dance. I accept that I drove her to the brink of emotional exhaustion and loneliness. I felt the same way.

Over summer she got new birth control in spite of the fact that we weren't having sex. I pressed her on it. She said it was because she wanted to have a better grip on her hormones and the pill wasn't working for her.

Our distance and frustration came to a head in August. I broke and wanted to try and fix things. Too late, it seems. She told me she no longer loved me and didn't know if she wanted things to be worked out. She refused counselling, refused reading books, refused to talked to me. She also adamantly denied that there was anybody else in the picture and that this was solely because of the state of our relationship.

I started going to therapy and began to be the change that was needed to improve things. She kept saying she didn't change how she felt, and she was waiting to see if the "feeling of love" came back. Okay. I can't control her so I tried to accept it.

I've been more and more suspicious of cheating. Finally tonight I thought to check her watch. I found tons of sexts, professions of love, talking about fucking each other and his massive cock.

I'm devastated and I'm numb. My parents took the kids. We talked for about 6 hours. she first denied fucking him, then relented and said she had sex with him twice. Without a condom. And he came inside her.

She begged me not to tell his wife, because she already threatened to divorce him and take the kids. She didn't want his life to be ruined.

I'm in emotional shock. I told her to leave and I didn't know when she could come back. I don't know what to do next. I'm lost. I'm numb.

Does anybody know if it's possible to save the text messages off an Apple watch? I feel like I want to keep these as evidence of her infidelity. I can take a picture of them one by one but there's at least 7 months worth. I'd like to just be able to export them. I don't have her iCloud password or anything.

Thanks guys. Please be gentle. My two kids (4/2) are the only things keeping me from wanting to kill myself right now.



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 10:44PM by Solafein830 http://bit.ly/2LQPDfs
Me [34 M] with my wife [34 F] of 10 years, just found out she has been cheating. Devastated. Need advice, and need to save the evidence. Me [34 M] with my wife [34 F] of 10 years, just found out she has been cheating. Devastated. Need advice, and need to save the evidence. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.