Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (22m) ask out an older woman (30sf) from work?

Title says it all.

I'm a bartender and she started as a part-time barback a few months ago, and we really get on. We have the same sense of humour, she's really nice and pretty, and yea, I have a crush on her and I feel some chemistry that might mean it's not entirely one-sided. We've been texting outside work a fair bit, and it's like 50-50 who initiates it first.

My issue is this: (1) I thought she was about 25, but going from a conversation she had with our manager, she is actually in her early 30s. My worry is, will it be weird for her to be asked out by a guy maybe 10 years younger than her.

(2) on a less important note, we do work together, and I know it can make it awkward. I say less important cos the bar we work in has a very relaxed and informal atmosphere between the staff, and loads of people have flings with each other here. Also, she has mentioned she's likely to be leaving soon anyway to focus on her degree and get a better job, so I'm hoping any weirdness can be reduced by that.

Will she be weirded out if I ask her out? How do I increase the possibility of her saying yes? Is the age gap a likely problem?

Thanks Reddit!

TL;DR I have a crush on a girl at work and was hoping to ask her out but I've just found out she's older than I originally thought. Should I still go for it?



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 06:23AM by noob2847 http://bit.ly/2CMXHes
Should I (22m) ask out an older woman (30sf) from work? Should I (22m) ask out an older woman (30sf) from work? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.