Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friends never stop bugging me [F22] about my partner's [M27] appearance

I've been with this guy for several months and my friends, even though they say nothing in front of me, they always text me how ugly he is, that I'm a 9 and he is a 2, etc. I don't agree with them, I'm in love with my boyfriend. I know he isn't the most handsome guy but he makes me happy and I make him happy too. I think their opinions are influenced by their racism, since he is Indian and I'm Spanish, but they say that's not true. If you are going to say find new friends, I would but I'm very introverted and it cost me years just to meet these 5 friends, who have helped me a lot but in this case they are being difficult.

Edit: My family thinks the same as them...

TL;DR! How to deal with friends who say my "ugly" partner is not worthy of me?



Submitted January 04, 2019 at 04:12AM by agamemnonides http://bit.ly/2CQeWM1
My friends never stop bugging me [F22] about my partner's [M27] appearance My friends never stop bugging me [F22] about my partner's [M27] appearance Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.