Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

new boyfriend (23M) hates my (22F) painted nails?

I love painting my nails classic colours - dark red, dark purple, natural pink.. nothing too out there, I do get compliments on them so I don't think they look too bad. My nails are usually painted, it's just something small I take pride in and gives me a bit of confidence. The guy I've just started dating told me he can't be doing with painted nails on a girl, it's disgusting, nail polish is gross and painted nails are 'scary'.

Now I was considering dating him, but I don't feel like giving up something I enjoy doing for a guy I just met. Plus, if I stopped painting them, what's next? Changing my hair, outfits.. who knows what. Should I just continue doing what I like with my own body? Or am I being unreasonable?

tl;dr new guy I've just started doing hates nail polish on girls.. I love painting them and it's not something I'm willing to give up for a guy I just met. I haven't tried pressurising him into changing anything :/



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 05:08AM by Jennifer1996x http://bit.ly/2WmPt4p
new boyfriend (23M) hates my (22F) painted nails? new boyfriend (23M) hates my (22F) painted nails? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.