Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend's [20m] dad [??m] hit on me [19f] and I don't know if I want him to tell his mom [??f]

I went to watch my boyfriend play basketball with his dad, little brother, and little sister. It was fine at first but then his dad started rubbing my leg and giving me weird side hugs where he pulled me over into his lap. I was really uncomfortable and didn't know what to do.

My boyfriends little brother noticed and sat between us which was really nice of him. I told my boyfriend after and he got really upset because his dad is a perv (his words not mine.) he wants to tell his mom, but I already feel like his mom doesn't like me and I don't know if she will believe me or care. I don't want to be in the middle of my boyfriends family drama and I don't want to get bashed if she doesn't believe me. Am I wrong?

TL;DR boyfriends dad hit on me and I don't know if he should tell his mom



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 04:45PM by Throwawayyikes71 http://bit.ly/2CWiNpk
My boyfriend's [20m] dad [??m] hit on me [19f] and I don't know if I want him to tell his mom [??f] My boyfriend's [20m] dad [??m] hit on me [19f] and I don't know if I want him to tell his mom [??f] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.