Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (26m) is meeting a girl he met last night for lunch tomorrow while I (25f) am out of town. Should I talk to him about it?

I am out of town for one week because of work. I left yesterday morning. My boyfriend told me this morning he met two girls last night when he was getting pizza and that he had a really good conversation with them about religion. He said he will meet one of them tomorrow for lunch. I am not mad because I trust him but I feel really weird about it like I am going to cry. I am also moving far away for work soon so we will have to do long distance for at least a year - maybe that has something to do with how I feel? Should I talk to him about it or just leave it?

Edit: After the advice from this thread, I spoke with my boyfriend and told him I don't feel very comfortable about him meeting this girl. He said he is going to meet her anyway and now they have changed from lunch tomorrow to meet tonight.

Tl;dr I am out of town and my boyfriend is meeting a girl and I feel weird about it for no reason i guess.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 05:03AM by jessikatzi http://bit.ly/2G1Si57
My boyfriend (26m) is meeting a girl he met last night for lunch tomorrow while I (25f) am out of town. Should I talk to him about it? My boyfriend (26m) is meeting a girl he met last night for lunch tomorrow while I (25f) am out of town. Should I talk to him about it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.