Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32M) partner (29M) really wants a threeway. I really don't.

Hi Redditors at r/relationships. I'm turning to you for some impartial advice. My partner and I have been together for 2.5 years. Rented our own place 4 months ago. We haven't experienced major problems yet. I love him and I'm content with the way our relationship is.

I can't be sure that he is, however. For nearly a year, my partner has been dropping hints about wanting to open up our relationship by inviting a third person into our bed. Or at least it started with hints, but we've since had a few serious discussions on this topic.

I explained to my partner that I had no desire to try a threeway, especially not in a committed relationship. My stance is that to have a fantasy is one thing, to act on it, another. Sleeping with someone else while partnered is not something I could emotionally cope with.

But my partner is rather insistant on this particular fantasy and keeps bringing it up. He complains that I'm not seeing his point of view, which is not true. To put it shortly, my partner came out at 26 and I'm the first and only guy he's been involved with romantically or sexually. This is the root reason for his curiosity about sleeping with other men. So while I understand his train of thought, it doesn't do anything to change my mind.

I've tried accommodation my partner in bed by trying out some kinks. Basically, using toys and indulging him when he pretends that he's having sex with someone else. However, I soon found out I wasn't comfortable with this and had to ask that we stop. Mostly because he started openly fantasizing about his close male friends slash old crushes and things got too weird for me. My partner didn't take kindly to this and it got us into an argument. He believes I'm being too jealous and sensitive. Might be so, but I think I simply discovered my sexual boundaries.

So as you can see, Reddit, this problem has been causing some tension between my partner and I. And since I can't seem to come up with other productive ways to talk about it or try and resolve it, I'm reaching out to you guys in hopes of receiving some new opinions.

TL;DR: Gay male couple. Partner is very curious about trying a threeway, while I'm put off by the idea. We've tried and failed to meet in the middle by introducing some related kinks into the bedroom. Looking for different ideas because this issue has been dividing us.



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 01:36PM by my_3way_throwaway http://bit.ly/2s6P9Ji
My (32M) partner (29M) really wants a threeway. I really don't. My (32M) partner (29M) really wants a threeway. I really don't. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.