Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [30F] boyfriend [28M] was super rude to me this morning because he dreamed I cheated on him

He is always super cranky in the morning, and I’ve asked him to be nicer to me. Today though he wouldn’t acknowledge me and spoke to me super rudely as we were heading out the door, even though I made us both coffee so we could bring thermos’ to the gym and tried to be sensitive/quiet due to his morning issues.

I spent the night on the couch because I was tossing and turning the entire night with back pain/family-related anxiety. He associates me going to the couch with his ex-girlfriend going there and texting men. I’ve tried to tell him that I go there so not to disturb him and when I can’t sleep sometimes I just need to change locations.

When I went in the bedroom after the alarm went off, he didn’t want me to touch him, he said he had a bad dream, I asked him what it was about and he described me talking to another man/cheating (no man in particular). I’ve never cheated on anyone in my life and we’ve talked about how his accusations hurt me. I tried to respect that he was feeling a lot of things from the dream but he was still pretty cold all through the ride to the gym and I am just frustrated because it is not fair.

TDLR: My bf of 9 months dreamed I cheated on him and treated me poorly

Edit; On the way home from the gym I told him I wanted an apology and after some disbelief, he gave it. I explained to him how his tone in the morning affected me. He said he was upset about the dream and he can’t help how he acts in the mornings. I told him that’s not an excuse and he was annoyed but I think he heard me. But this is a recurring problem with the morning bad mood and cheating fears. He’s had 3 gfs cheat on him.



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 05:51AM by Beancuisine13 http://bit.ly/2UsEV1Y
My [30F] boyfriend [28M] was super rude to me this morning because he dreamed I cheated on him My [30F] boyfriend [28M] was super rude to me this morning because he dreamed I cheated on him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.