Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (30m) and my gf (26f), for 8 years, just broke up, 2 kids (3&5)

We ended it on pretty mutual terms. We just sorta grew apart into the point where we both werent happy and just looking for flaws in each other.

We agree on having the kids 50/50 and on being friends, which is something I actually believe will work. She has a meeting tomorrow regarding getting an apartment pretty close to my house, where we all lived. Its pretty much the best setup for a shitty situation in my eyes.

The thing Im wondering is, how can I cope with the extreme loneliness Im feeling now? Its just like a wave of sadness that hit me once the kids was asleep this night. (Second night after the break, the first I spent with the kids together at my parents house).

If I struggle this much when I have the kids, how on earth would I survive when she has the kids for a week? (Agreed to one week each).

Im sure I will be more happy in the long run, then being miserable for years just for the kids. We've been miserable together for 6months at least when we decided to split. Im sure its for the best, so why am I not happy?

Tl dr; wondering how I will survive when my ex-gf has the kids for her week.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 01:03PM by tehdeeps http://bit.ly/2UqQ3wj
Me (30m) and my gf (26f), for 8 years, just broke up, 2 kids (3&5) Me (30m) and my gf (26f), for 8 years, just broke up, 2 kids (3&5) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.