Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

ExGf (21F) of 3 years, cheated on me (20M) with my bestfriend (20M

Hi, I recently caught my gf of 3 years cheating on my with my bestfriend. She was my first everything while he was my one and only friend. I had trust problems due to parental issues in the past. Initially, I moved in to her apartment since we wanted to save some money. Now that the circumstances have changed, I immediatly left; although, I truly have no where to go or anybody to talk to. I feel so lonely and miserable. Here I am, sitting in my car 6:00 am in the morning, crying all by myself. If there are anybody who would like to be my friend, occasionally skype and talk our day then let me know. I really want to make some friends here in this small town but as you may know, I have some trust issue. Sorry for the negative post. Just warn yall not to make the same mistake I did and move in to your gf too soon without any back up plans.

tl;dr: I moved in with my exgf. She cheated on me with my one and only friend. I lost the only two person that I cared about. Now homeless and friendless.friend less



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 04:32AM by mylifesuckthrowaway http://bit.ly/2RiDfWR
ExGf (21F) of 3 years, cheated on me (20M) with my bestfriend (20M ExGf (21F) of 3 years, cheated on me (20M) with my bestfriend (20M Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.