Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Married director is acting strange with me

When I (32F) started my job, the married director of my department (50sM) was very overly focused on me. He would always call me "perfect" and call my work "perfect", and he would get really giddy whenever I was around. He would practically beam every time I walked into a room, and would blush uncontrollably. His intensity made me uneasy, because this was a grown, married man who was acting way too emotionally attached to me, too soon. So, I just kept things professional and kept my distance.

Then, after some time, I started to feel like maybe I had been too judgmental about him, so I let down my guard and started trying to build a good working relationship with him. I thought maybe he was just happy to have me on the team. And that's when he started to get weird(er). As soon as I let down my guard and started being nice to him, it's like a switch flipped and he became very intimidating and controlling with me. When I would speak he would immediately interrupt me. It felt like he was trying to dominate me. I would walk out of his office feeling like he had slapped me in the face. It was like Jekyll had turned into Hyde.

Now things are just...tense. He stares at me a lot, which makes me uncomfortable. Does this sound like some type of grooming?

TL;DR - Married director at work is focusing on me in an unhealthy way



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 08:53PM by fleetwhere http://bit.ly/2Ulp98Q
Married director is acting strange with me Married director is acting strange with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.