Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I am going to tell my husband that it's over tonight.

I (35 f) met my now husband online just a couple of months after leaving a stressful 15 year relationship that gave me two sons. We had a lot of fun in the beginning, he seemed to be a free spirit, kind, very intelligent person and a perfect match for me when I was feeling hopeless and lonely and lost. I knew he drank a lot but ignored it because I wanted to be in love so bad. I made a lot of mistakes. We moved in together quickly, got married and I had high unrealistic hopes. I see that now.

Fast forward to now- we've been married for 2 1/2 years. He has lost at least 3 jobs, does not do housework, pays no bills, mostly ignores my kids, drinks and sleeps all of the time. I told him I was done begging for him to grow up 6 months ago and made him leave. He slept with someone else the very next day. But I let him come back - I thought marriage should be fought for I guess. I felt like I was wrong for making him leave. Nothing changed. I just want him to leave, I feel like a switch flipped and I see how dumb I have been. I'd just like to hear what anyone thinks.

I take responsibility for this being the situation, it's not all his fault. And he has potential to be a wonderful partner but seems to just choose not to. I feel like I have no other choice.

TL;DR I've been married for 2 1/2 years but he doesn't help me and I have had enough. What do you think about telling him that he has to leave ASAP? He has no money or job but lots of "friends" and his parents live out of state but would probably help him.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 07:49PM by GaMom83 http://bit.ly/2QfaGsI
I am going to tell my husband that it's over tonight. I am going to tell my husband that it's over tonight. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.