Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Hooked up with a man (30m) last night who then told me he couldn’t sleep if I (25f) was there. Feeling used

I’m super sad and confused about this whole situation and I’m not sure how to proceed

Last night I went out with friends to the big city near us to celebrate New Year’s Eve. There’s this guy that lives there that I’ve known a for about 4 years now and we’ve talked and flirted on and off but never dated. Recently he broke up with his long term girlfriend and we reconnected, he said he wants to date me and has always been into me.

We went on one date a while back and he invited me to his place after, I agreed but didn’t have sex with him as I felt it was too soon. We continued talking and making plans for a second date but it’s been hard to match up both our schedules.

Last night he said he was sick and wouldn’t be going anywhere but invited me over once I leave the bar I was in with friends. Keep in mind transportation back home stops running at 2am and starts back up at 5am. My plan was to get an Uber back home with my friends or if I went to see this guy spend the night over and take the public transport early morning.

We went back and forth on the idea of me going over since he said he was sick. He told me he felt much better and I eventually agreed to go. I arrived at 2:30am and he said he was tired but waited up for me because he knew I couldn’t go home and would need a place to stay.

We ended up having sex and soon after turned the lights off to go to sleep. He complained multiple times about not being able to sleep and expressed annoyance about it. I asked one of those times if he’d like to talk to see if maybe that helped. He asked how long it would take to go home in a car, I said about an hour and he just replied “damn.” I thought he was just making conversation but then said he didn’t think he’d be able to sleep with me there. I was surprised and didn’t know what to say. I asked if he wanted me to leave and he said no he didn’t and he couldn’t kick me out at 3am because that would be fucked up.

I stayed quiet and moved to the edge of the bed and tried to sleep, thinking I’d go home as soon as I could get transportation, but I was honestly hurt at his comment. I think he realized something was wrong and asked if I was okay, I said yes and that I’d leave as soon as I could. He asked what that was supposed to mean and I said I didn’t want to inconvenience him. He said “feelingusedandsad you’re not an inconvenience” and I told him I felt like one.

He said things weren’t turning out the way he hoped and I said I agreed. Asked me if we could talk and repeatedly asked if I was okay. He said it wasn’t me, that it’s probably the fact that he’s sick and said it was probably a bad idea to invite me over when he wasn’t feeling well. Then said he didn’t know what to do. At that point I got up and said I’d just leave and started putting my clothes on.

He reasoned with me saying I couldn’t just wander the streets until I could get transportation home and I said I’d be fine. He asked me to please just stay at least until I could get home and I said I’d sleep on the couch. Once in the living room I sat down and he came outside telling me to at least lay down and that I couldn’t sit alone in the dark. He said he was sorry and he felt terrible. I asked if it would make him feel better if I lay down and he said he was sorry again.

I lay down at this point and he covered me with a blanket. Then told me to just let him know when I was leaving. He told me again how terrible he felt and that he was sorry. When it was time for me to leave I couldn’t wake him up to tell him so I just texted him and left. This was early this morning and I haven’t heard from him.

Reddit I’m so sad and confused. I feel like he used me for sex and then created this weird elaborate thing to get me to leave or sleep on the couch. Idk what to do

Tl;dr hooked up with a guy who said he couldn’t sleep while I was there, ended up sleeping on the couch. I feel used



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 10:14AM by feelingusedandsad http://bit.ly/2EZVnSF
Hooked up with a man (30m) last night who then told me he couldn’t sleep if I (25f) was there. Feeling used Hooked up with a man (30m) last night who then told me he couldn’t sleep if I (25f) was there. Feeling used Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.