Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend dumped me over my mother not letting us have alone time...advice?

Some backstory here....my boyfriend [44M] and I [27F] have been dating for about 5 months and we have known each other for almost a year. It is a great relationship, no arguing. We do things with our kids together. Everything is wonderful.

However, everytime we want a night or time to ourselves and I ask my mom to babysit (which she offers), she always blows up my phone with texts or phonecalls about my son. We have only been on 2 actual evening dates by ourselves, unless we both have the day off (which the kids are in school). I previously won NHL tickets, glass seats and 2 hours prior my mom calls and starts blowing up my phone how I choose hockey over my son and its not fair to him. I have only been on 2 dates with him otherwise, my son is with me.

Last night, we wanted a quiet NYE night together, I was going to bring my son to sleep over at his house and my mom offers to take him. From 10pm to 5am I got 25 phone calls and 34 text messages about my son saying he is having trouble sleeping. I was sleeping myself so I didn't hear anything. This morning I hear the phone I get it, she demands I come home ASAP. I come home at 5:18am and she is fine and my son is fine.

I text my boyfriend and call him. no answer. I go to his house and he breaks up with me saying that he loves me but the situation is very hard. He doesn't want to be in the middle of my mom and I so based on that, he has to break it off with me. I'm heart broken. Even though we have only dated for 5 months, we have done everything with the kids together and spent so much time together. I don't know what to do. He says he loves me, but based on the situtation he can't be the reason why it causes tension in my mom's household

**TL;DR;** My boyfriend who I see having a future with, dumped me because my mother makes it hard for him and I to spend any real alone time together. She blows up my phone everytime with concerns with my son, however when I come home nothing is wrong. Last night: 25 phone calls and 34 texts. The first time spending the night by myself at his place.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 04:11PM by bublytruck http://bit.ly/2TndDcQ
Boyfriend dumped me over my mother not letting us have alone time...advice? Boyfriend dumped me over my mother not letting us have alone time...advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.