Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF (20m) is sad that his ex ignores him?! Is it wrong that I am mad at him?

Sorry but this made me lose trust in him. A few weeks ago, we were at the cinema and he saw his ex in the room - She clearly avoided him but he still went to greet her.

On New Years party, he texted her on FB "Happy New Year. I hope you're having fun at the party". He told me she instantly blocked me and he was visibly sad about this. I told him EX's are a thing of past and it's normal that she doesn't want to talk to him - even more normal than his insistent attitude.

Tl;dr: BF seems a bit interested in his EX and I don't know what to do.



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 04:15AM by Bitchesfromuptown http://bit.ly/2QiiWbj
BF (20m) is sad that his ex ignores him?! Is it wrong that I am mad at him? BF (20m) is sad that his ex ignores him?! Is it wrong that I am mad at him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.