Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [24/F] lost 2 people in my life in the last six months and my boyfriend [27/M] tells me he doesn't want to hear about it

I lost my best friends mom, who I grew up with and spent a lot of time with during my childhood back in July and I lost a friend today. I was with my boyfriend both times of findings out and each time I told him about it and his reply is that he doesn't want to talk about it or tells me to stop talking because he doesn't want to be in a depressed mood and then goes off continue what he's doing. He doesn't ask me if I am okay or console me or seem to care at all. He never brings it up again. This hurts. I literally just hold in what I feel inside and don't speak about it again. But today It bothered me that he said the exact same thing again as he did with my friends mom death and I said "we'll I hope no one dies in your life because I will say the exact same thing", and he didn't say anything and kept doing what he does doing. Don't know what to say to him. It just sucks, wish he at least showed some care in the world.

TLDR; boyfriend doesn't seem to care when people die in my life and tells me to stop talking when I bring it up.



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 05:16PM by rscape149 https://ift.tt/2Q3Q0EM
I [24/F] lost 2 people in my life in the last six months and my boyfriend [27/M] tells me he doesn't want to hear about it I [24/F] lost 2 people in my life in the last six months and my boyfriend [27/M] tells me he doesn't want to hear about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.