Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my ex (who I was about to get back together with) may be angry with me for having new skills in bed

I [33F] broke up with my boyfriend [41M] in November (he was my first sex partner), and I had an FWB [49M] after that. Things ended with my FWB, and my ex and I started talking about getting back together. He also decided to go get tested for STDs, since he was with other women since me. He didn't ask if I had been with anyone else though.

We ended up having sex last Saturday, and it went really well. He used to always complain "I wish you could moan" and "I wish you could squirt," and last Saturday I actually did both (which I first learned to do with my FWB). I thought he'd be happy since I never squirted with him before. I also learned how to deep throat my FWB, so that was a very happy surprise for my ex when I did that with him.

The problem is, ever since that night, my ex has been acting really weird and upset with me and keeps picking fights. It's starting to look like getting back together isn't going to work out after all.

If you had sex with an ex and they could suddenly moan, squirt, and deep throat when they couldn't during your relationship, would that make it really obvious they'd been with someone else? Is there a way to handle this or address this appropriately?

TL;DR: I think my ex (who I was about to get back together with) might be angry with me for picking up new skills in the bedroom. Is there a way to resolve this?



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 07:10PM by YakWhich5052 https://ift.tt/DnBZx4g
I think my ex (who I was about to get back together with) may be angry with me for having new skills in bed I think my ex (who I was about to get back together with) may be angry with me for having new skills in bed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.