Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23f) boyfriend (20m) left me on read after we had sex

So my boyfriend and me met up for the first time after 2 months. He didn’t want to see me before. He then texted me that he wants to meet up for sex. I agreed because that was the only chance that I was able to see him.

I gave him a bj and made him cum but it left him unimpressed. He didn’t really want to look at me, kiss me and was really hesitant to touch me either. He just talked about his ex afterwards.

After that he’s been avoiding any of my messages despite being online (I saw him online in a voice chat where he talked to his long distance ex). I apologised 3 times to him already and asked if I did anything wrong. He never replied.

I feel really horrible now and don’t know what to do. I feel guilty but at the same time I feel kinda used as well. I try not to let the feelings of jealousy take over but it is really hard.

TL;DR: Boyfriend wanted to meet up for sex and now leaves me on read



Submitted April 11, 2023 at 09:58PM by YuvonDovahkiin https://ift.tt/rRygEzD
My (23f) boyfriend (20m) left me on read after we had sex My (23f) boyfriend (20m) left me on read after we had sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.