Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What’s the best way I (28m) can tell my wife (26f) I’m not interested in sex?

My wife and I have always had miss matched libidos however, it’s been in the opposite direction for most of our relationship. My wife has trauma that has made sex difficult for her but she is in therapy and working on addressing that stuff.

For the longest time I practically had to beg for sex. If I didn’t initiate it, it would almost never happen. I was incredibly unhappy with our sex life for a multitude of reasons which we talked about maybe a dozen times but it never really got better.

About a month ago I sunk into a depressed. It was partially because I was so unhappy with our sex life and partially other factors. I started going to therapy at that point.

From that point on I’ve felt my sex drive decrease immensely. If I were to rate my sex drive from 1 being almost never wanting sex to 10 being wanting sex every day multiple times, I’m at a 0 right now.

I’ve never felt “anti horny” before. I know it sounds silly but something happened and I’m just completely uninterested and a little grossed out by the thought of sex.

It’s not even just with my wife, I notice I don’t feel a sexual attraction to anyone or anything at all anymore.

I also struggle with communication (working on it in therapy) and I’m afraid to tell my wife this as I’m nervous it will hurt her feeling. However I know she’s noticing. The other day she bent over to pet the cats and her butt was right next to me. I honestly didn’t even notice it but when she stood up she said in an upset tone “you didn’t even say anything or try to touch my butt”. I tried my best to save face and change the subject but I think she was hurt by that and I feel bad.

I also notice she’s been trying to touch me sexually which makes me really uncomfortable for some reason. I’m nervous every night when I head to bed that she’s going to try something because I know if I shut her down it’s going to hurt her feelings.

So basically, how can I explain the way I feel without making her feel like shit?

TL;DR My sex drive has tanked to the point where I don’t even notice my wife in sexual ways. I’m having a hard time working up the courage to tell her I’m not interested because I don’t want to hurt her feelings.



Submitted April 23, 2023 at 10:17PM by Best-Attitude3628 https://ift.tt/ZfyHv1s
What’s the best way I (28m) can tell my wife (26f) I’m not interested in sex? What’s the best way I (28m) can tell my wife (26f) I’m not interested in sex? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.