Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

how do i fix my anxious attachment

i've been with my boyfriend for 9 months and i love him more than anything. the past few weeks or so i will randomly get waves of anxiety about my relationship and they won't go away at all, i have never really dealt with anxiety before and it's been very difficult because it feels like i'm living in a perpetual state of it. it especially kicks in if he doesn't text me for a bit, or if i detect the slightest change in his tone/responses, or if i'm not with him, which i know is unhealthy because he can't talk to me every second of the day. i've kind of brought it up but i don't want to again because i don't want to bother him too much. i was just wondering if anyone has any insight on how to start fixing it, because i know our relationship is great and i don't want my anxiety to get in the way.

tldr: i have anxious attachment and i want it to go away!! plz help



Submitted April 11, 2023 at 08:03PM by yasspurrslay https://ift.tt/GiVSrPg
how do i fix my anxious attachment how do i fix my anxious attachment Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.