Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) think my boyfriend (28m) is trying to baby trap me

Sorry for bad grammar, English is my first language.

So for some background, my boyfriend (Let's call him Chris) is the younger brother of my parents best friends. We have been together for almost 6 months.

Chris has anxiety, really severe seperation anxiety from his childhood. He has had some not so good relationships in the past, and he always thinks I'm going to leave him, I try to assauge his fears, but he refuses to get any help for his anxiety. He says "Therapists will just dig into my head and talk about my childhood"... That's kind of the whole point.

Lately he has been trying to convince me to forgo contraception, he says it's "okay to live on the edge" and "it feels better". I shoot him down everytime, but it doesn't stop him from practically begging.

I brought up the idea of another type of birth control, and he immediately went off, telling me about all the horrific things that have happened to family members because of birth control. He has been trying to convince me not to take it ever since.

I recently had a bought of food poisoning, and the whole time he kept joking about my being pregnant, like 10-12 times a day, even though I told him I didn't like it and it wasn't funny.

He has everything to gain from this happening, he wants a large family, sooner rather than later. My family will kick me out, and I have nowhere else to go but move in with him. I would be isolated as he is moving out much farther from my friends of family.

I feel like I'm going crazy but I really need a second opinion on this.

TL:DR, my boyfriend has a lot to gain from me having his child, and I think he is trying to force it to happen



Submitted April 29, 2023 at 01:47AM by thr0waway16754 https://ift.tt/Iht0viV
I (23f) think my boyfriend (28m) is trying to baby trap me I (23f) think my boyfriend (28m) is trying to baby trap me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.