Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (23f) doesn't seem to respect my (24m) worktime when I'm working from home

I live with my girlfriend an I work from home. My gf goes to university 2 times a week and works part time but not from home. She starts work at 3pm so is home most of the morning. When we do laundry, if we do it during the week it tends to be my gf that sets the washing machine off and then I will hang everything on the airer to dry.

This month is a busy month for me at work so I have had a lot more work than normal to do. We had the washing machine on earlier and my gf was getting washed and about to start some university work. The washing machine stopped and my gf shouted and asked if I would hang it up. I was in the middle of something for work that I really wanted to get finished so I told her I'd do it once I'd finished this piece of work. Around 15-20 mins later she comes into the room as I'm nearly finished and asks why I haven't hung everything up and I told her I was busy with work and I'd do it when I finish. She started saying it would only take me 5 mins and I just told her that I had to finish this and my work has to come first since I was in work time with deadlines.

She just said I told her I'd do it and I pointed out I said I'd do it when I had finished this piece of work. She said I was just leaving it to her which I disagreed with since I still intended to do it but my work has to come first. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?

tl;dr my gf got annoyed that I didn't hang the laundry up straight away despite the fact I was working. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted April 18, 2023 at 08:04AM by Real_Aspect8403 https://ift.tt/AcykIbl
Girlfriend (23f) doesn't seem to respect my (24m) worktime when I'm working from home Girlfriend (23f) doesn't seem to respect my (24m) worktime when I'm working from home Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.