Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26M) girlfriend (25F) called me a creep after I got a massage from my cousin (29F) who is a professional massage therapist.

I've been with my girlfriend for six months, and have known my cousin my whole life. I decided to go make an appointment with her, like a regular client, and go get a massage from her. My insurance reimbursed me and it helps support her, plus I wanted a massage.

I actually went twice before I ended up mentioning it to my girlfriend (who I don't live with and don't constantly tell where I'm going). She asked me "So, how much were you wearing and how much was she wearing?"

I said "She was wearing pants and a t-shirt. I was wearing a towel."

My girlfriend asked me "Wasn't that a little weird with your cousin?"

I said "The whole thing is kind of weird, since I've never gone to a massage therapist before."

She said "I'm just saying most guys don't want to be touched all over by their cousin."

I said "She's a professional."

She asked me "Do you think your cousin wanted you as a client?"

I said "Yes, she was the one who suggested it to me."

Then my girlfriend said "Wow, just wow. That's a little creepy, but okay."

We dropped it but later that night, she kept mentioning my cousin while we were in bed, repeatedly asking me "Did your cousin touch you like this?" and "Who's got the nicer touch?"

When we were going to go to sleep, she said to me "You're a creep, by the way. I'm not sure why I'm with you."

Should I just ignore my girlfriend's comments? Should I try and really address her concerns? I don't want her to be bothered by my choice of massage therapist, but I'm not sure her concerns are reasonable.

TL;DR! - My girlfriend kept insinuating there was something sexual about it and I'm not sure if I should really try to address her concerns.



Submitted April 18, 2023 at 10:54PM by Low-Park-5466 https://ift.tt/MthmJsD
My (26M) girlfriend (25F) called me a creep after I got a massage from my cousin (29F) who is a professional massage therapist. My (26M) girlfriend (25F) called me a creep after I got a massage from my cousin (29F) who is a professional massage therapist. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.