Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Asking my gf about plan B

I (20m) recently had sex with my gf (20f) and although the condom didn't break something felt off about us having sex the other day (we had a prior condom breakage twice before but I didn't finish). How do I bring up plan B without having a solid reason besides having a gut feeling that something is wrong? It's already been 24 hours, im sure nothing is wrong but I want to be safe

TLDR; I have a gut feeling that something was wrong the last time I had sex with my gf and I want her to take plan b



Submitted April 14, 2023 at 04:11PM by Theflyingchappal https://ift.tt/89qK0EY
Asking my gf about plan B Asking my gf about plan B Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.