Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I wrong to think that it is a red flag that my boyfriend thinks that his friend sleeping with a married woman is ok?

My (F29) boyfriend Jack (M32) is currently at home and it’s the first time in many years. He has been catching up with all his friends that he hasn’t seen for a while. He has a close friend Sam (M32) who recently told him that he’s been seeing a married woman.

I have never met Sam before, but Jack has always wanted to set Sam and my friend Lucy (F30) up, because he thinks that they would be a great match. When my boyfriend told me about Sam seeing a married woman, I said to Jack that we definitely wouldn’t be introducing Lucy and Sam then, and that my friend shouldn’t be with someone who would have such morals. My boyfriend instantly disagreed and said that it’s not that big of a deal, and that Sam is one of the sweetest guys he knows.

I tried to explain him my perspective, that Sam has bad morals and that it’s disrespectful to the husband. Jack responded by the fact that is not Sam who is being disrespectful, it’s the wife for seeking elsewhere, and that she will probably do it with anyone. I said to Jack that it’s concerning that he doesn’t think it’s bad, because to me, if Sam thinks it’s okay for a married woman to cheat with him, then he would most likely think that it’s okay for himself to cheat too. Jack disagrees and is upset that I said it’s concerning that he doesn’t see the issue with Sam seeing a married woman.

A few days later, the subject came up again and Jack thinks that I am over reacting about not setting Lucy and Sam up. Am I overacting?

TL;DR; my boyfriend thinks that it’s okay for his friend to be sleeping with a married woman and he thinks I’m overeating that it think it’s a red flag



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 09:14PM by TopOriginal https://ift.tt/uDR5qMi
Am I wrong to think that it is a red flag that my boyfriend thinks that his friend sleeping with a married woman is ok? Am I wrong to think that it is a red flag that my boyfriend thinks that his friend sleeping with a married woman is ok? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.