Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 24M bf no longer has sexual attraction towards me (23F) after a year of dating

TL;DR my bf tells me he still loves me but does not find me or my physical features attractive after a year of dating and wants me to change features I’ve always had

yesterday my bf started sending me links to vagina tightening exercises and subreddits about it and it isn’t the first time he’s subtly made comments about my body like sending me gym exercises or telling me my breasts look nicer/perkier when I’m stretching.

after a long, arduous conversation, he basically told me he still loves me but does not have sexual desire for me anymore despite nothing changing about me since beginning our relationship a year ago. he told me I am the “loosest” girl he’s ever slept with and he thinks that’s why he often has difficulty getting/maintaining a full erection which he claims was a problem he never experienced before me.

I am exactly the same height/weight as I was when we started dating and live an overall healthy lifestyle and he was unable to pinpoint anything about me he didn’t like aside from physical features he says he does like but he’s allowed to have other preferences for since “nobody’s perfect,” however all the physical preferences seem to match those of his ex and not me.

we are planning to move in together in July but I don’t know how I’m going to mentally get past him essentially blaming me for the root of any sexual dysfunction he has and comparing me to his ex physically and in bed possibly without realizing. I do love him and want for this to work out and believe he does love and care for me too, I just don’t know what to do from here. he waited until a year into our relationship to bring up things that have been allegedly bothering him since we first started dating and I am still unsure why he chose to get involved in a relationship with me if he felt this way all along, so any advice or words of wisdom is appreciated.



Submitted April 27, 2023 at 02:56AM by Future-Student315 https://ift.tt/LSbgwmi
My 24M bf no longer has sexual attraction towards me (23F) after a year of dating My 24M bf no longer has sexual attraction towards me (23F) after a year of dating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.