Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird for me [40F] to make a baby blanket for my friends [38F] and [38M] when one of them happens to be my ex husband?

I am very dear friends with my ex husband and his partner. They are having a baby and I am very excited for them. We were all roommates for years post-divorce and there is no animosity between us. Would it be weird to knit a baby blanket for them for when the time comes? I would keep this under wraps until any shower but I really would like to do this for them, I’m just not sure if it might be weird. Generally people who don’t know us well or met us after the divorce don’t know the relationship history, it’s just that we’re friends, if that matters.

Tl;dr: is it weird to make a baby blanket for my friends when one of them happens to be my ex husband?



Submitted April 11, 2023 at 07:07PM by FerretBusinessQueen https://ift.tt/vZM2t8f
Is it weird for me [40F] to make a baby blanket for my friends [38F] and [38M] when one of them happens to be my ex husband? Is it weird for me [40F] to make a baby blanket for my friends [38F] and [38M] when one of them happens to be my ex husband? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.