Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30/m) younger sister (21/f) talks down on me and yells at me, how do I respond to this?

Live with family, trying to finish my university degree. (I should be done by now but I had a serious concussion to the back of my head when I started university at age 26, live with debilitating post-concussion symptoms and fibromyalgia, which made life in general much harder.)

My sister who is 21, always gets angry at me, talks down on me, yells and swears at me.

I don't even know how to respond to it because it's so immature. But I yell back just to hold my ground because I know she's so immature that she can't even have a rational conversation with me.

She always acts like she's the boss of the house, she's self-centered, and has no respect for others in the house. I have two younger siblings, 9 and 14, and she even talks down, gives attitude, or disrespects them when they talk to her.

How should I be responding to this?

Of course it pisses me every time I see her face, but I just want to finish my university degree. I'm so peaceful and quiet at home, I literally just study and do my homework, while being supportive to my family members, I pay my share of bills including the internet for the family. Still another 3 years til I finish my degree though.

TDLR: I'm 30 living with family. 21-year-old sister disrespects me, aggressively gives me attitude and yells at me at times. How should I respond to this?



Submitted April 16, 2023 at 06:08PM by Part-Select https://ift.tt/nNrlC1V
My (30/m) younger sister (21/f) talks down on me and yells at me, how do I respond to this? My (30/m) younger sister (21/f) talks down on me and yells at me, how do I respond to this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.