Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I even start again?

I'm about to be 40...on Tuesday. My boyfriend of almost two years dumped me over text on monday...right before my birthday vacation...he did it and than stopped responding when I had questions. I have been spiraling. It has been insane. I'm ok one minute and the next I'm crying. Than I'm numb. Than I'm angry. It has been exhausting. I'm terrified of starting over again. We met organically in the wild and it was easy and sweet. I see all the horrible stories out here about OLD and I'm like...no thanks. I'm so angry because everything was amazing.Up until he dumped me it was legit the healthiest relationship I've been in, in a very long time. Now I'm stunned. The avalanche of thoughts are crazy. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I don't want to be single. Is it possible to still find love? I know and understand I need to heal before I e en think of that. But my anxiety disorder and the fact I'm turning 40 doesn't help. So I'm going thru it. Like how will I ever be ok again? To be close to a man again. My ex literally made me believe love is real again than he just left. I've been trying to just surround myself with friends. Go to work. The gym. Cry when I have too. I have therapy once a week anyway. So that's in place. But while I was canceling my vacation it hot me hard. Like what of he was it and I'm done cause I'm 40. And panic set in. Please be gentle. I just need help.

Tldr I'm a about to turn 40 female and I was just text dumped and I'm having a really hard time. Is it possible to still find love and start over. Having crazy panic attacks. .



Submitted April 13, 2023 at 07:29PM by Abject-Future2448 https://ift.tt/nQ7tT3z
How do I even start again? How do I even start again? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.