Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex boyfriend (45m) hates me (30f) after the birth of our son.

My ex boyfriend was married for years and he and his ex wife tried for a baby several times. They were never able to get pregnant and divorced . When I met him he told me he wasn’t able to have children. Well, I had to stop using my birth control for a little bit and he refused to wear a condom saying he was sterile. I believed him because they’d supposedly been tested and he was the problem.

Well, of course I got pregnant. He wanted me to abort and I said absolutely not. So we split up and he told everyone that would listen my baby was someone else’s. We had a dna test done when the baby came and of course it is his. I was then forbidden from speaking to his mom.

Now he’s telling everyone who will listen that I am a liar and got pregnant behind his back. That I am using my son for sympathy. He has threatened my life and our son. Yet asks everyone about me. If I’m with another man, what I’m doing, what’s the baby like?

tonight I went to go get a few things we needed and when I put the baby in the car, I didn’t realize my ex had come up behind me. He asked me if I wanted him to smash my skull on the post I parked by. Then he said that he would take our baby, and do… terrible things. I can’t even type them because they were just awful.

I told him I just wanted to go home with my baby and he punched the door when the car seat is and walked off.

I just drove around because I was afraid he would be waiting for me here.

Why would someone do this? I just don’t understand.

Tl;dr ex doesn’t want me or our baby but is still asking about us and I think he follows me. Is this normal?



Submitted April 17, 2023 at 09:07PM by Dangerous-Pain2448 https://ift.tt/ZULYMhf
Ex boyfriend (45m) hates me (30f) after the birth of our son. Ex boyfriend (45m) hates me (30f) after the birth of our son. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.