Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) Boyfriend (26M) won’t let me use a mic in games, saying he “isn’t comfortable” with it

Not to humble brag, but I’m really good at FPS games. There have been some games that I play that could’ve easily been won with a bit more communication. I’m a very competitive gamer and it frustrates me knowing that I lost just because I wasn’t allowed to communicate. I’ll push the issue and he would say “fine do whatever you want.” But I know doing what I want would lead to even more arguments in the future. What can I say to convince him to let me use the mic? We play together so i can’t use it behind his back.

Tl;dr - I wanna use mic without conflict



Submitted April 17, 2023 at 08:10PM by Tofufufu-Thunder https://ift.tt/ASw7VfJ
My (21F) Boyfriend (26M) won’t let me use a mic in games, saying he “isn’t comfortable” with it My (21F) Boyfriend (26M) won’t let me use a mic in games, saying he “isn’t comfortable” with it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.