Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [36/M] can easily get first dates, but seldom second dates. Had the same reaction from [33/F] [29/F] and [35/F] this year. Looking for advice

I have had 3 first dates this year where I felt I wanted to see them again. But they all gave me the exact same response, they think I am nice and polite, but they didn't feel a spark so they don't want to see me again. The dates I also feel have been very different, one was 4 hours long and got into deep conversations, one was a 90 min walk that caused a lot of laughter, one was playing board games. So it's not that I copy and paste the same date to get the same response.

Now this will make me come off bad but it is the best way for me to describe my experience, but these 3 women where not "above my league" in my experience. now I know this doesn't mean anything, like everyone has indivicual responses, it has to feel good for them etc. But I assume they think I look good enough since we matched and they wanted to meet, my pictures are representative and I use a lot to not lure someone in with upselling myself. When we write on Tinder I often get praised for being funny, easy to talk to, not making the conversation sexual intially like they say most other guys do.

I can't say that I am overwhelmed with emotions during the dates either, but I really don't understand why we can only have one meeting. Now this isn't a perfect analogy but like, a TV-show gets better when you are a few episodes into it. Here I feel like the pilot has to be amazing otherwise there is no point in watching the second episode.

They have all the right in the world to reject me, that is fine. But it is something I am doing that is causing the exact same thing to happen again and again and I can't figure out what that is.

So, I am open to outside suggestions,

TLDR

what can I change so that I can get second dates and not only rejection texts that "there was no spark, Gl hf bye."



Submitted April 14, 2023 at 02:51AM by timewilltell2018 https://ift.tt/G4KHcqX
I [36/M] can easily get first dates, but seldom second dates. Had the same reaction from [33/F] [29/F] and [35/F] this year. Looking for advice I [36/M] can easily get first dates, but seldom second dates. Had the same reaction from [33/F] [29/F] and [35/F] this year. Looking for advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.