Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Question if I (38M) should be annoyed by my wife(33F)'s tithing

I've been paying for a lot of things by myself. I thought she didn't have much money to spare but I have been asking her to start paying for her car which is $275. I noticed that she has gave to $280 to the church this month. $160 the first week, and $60 both weeks after. We are not doing that great financially. I would like some help but she gives me a hard time when I ask her to pay for the car. I go to the church as well but not as much as her because of my job. She is friends with the pastor and his wife so maybe that's why its so much? She isn't obligated to pay 10 percent of her income. Its just to help the church that helps her. I'm thinking I should complain that she is giving too much. Its we still have 10 more days of April so I'm guessing its gonna be at least $400 total given in tithes.

I don't want to make her feel guilty but she needs to pay for her car and stop giving so much away if money is tight.

tldr: wife is giving away a lot of money to church when things are tight and isnt paying for her car.



Submitted April 19, 2023 at 11:50PM by zoltrules https://ift.tt/iFYey28
Question if I (38M) should be annoyed by my wife(33F)'s tithing Question if I (38M) should be annoyed by my wife(33F)'s tithing Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.