Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [22M] almost lost my life in a bike accident. My ex [28F] wants to give me a second try randomly? (We have a daughter together)

Ages: she is 28 and I am 22 years old. Our daughter 2 years old. We dated since I was 19. Our relationship was great and I definitely still have feelings for her, but I do not knownif the trust is still all there.

She and I broke up months ago after I found it she was talking to someone else. I loat my trust for her and we had too mamy arguments over it so we seperated and we have been co-parenting.

In short, I crashed my bike on the highway at a high speed due to a mechanical malfunction and it almoat cost me my life. During this time of recovery, my ex has tried to help me out and take care of me.

Right after the incident she was so upset and she told me I should never go back to being on that because I couldn't leave our young daughter without a father. I do plan on riding again. Just with more precautions. My ex told me she wanted to talk and she offered me a second chance.

Ahe wants to give it another go to give my daighter a nice family, but I don't know whether or not I can trust her. How do you guys suggest I go on with maybe being with her again? Shw and I were perfect for each other and she is the perfect woman for me, but I don't know if its possible to trust her again.

Tldr: I crazhed my bike in a freak accident and I almost didn't make it alive. My ex GF wants to get back with me and settle down with her for our daughter.



Submitted April 28, 2023 at 01:54AM by ThrowRa_litrbikr https://ift.tt/on72EPk
I [22M] almost lost my life in a bike accident. My ex [28F] wants to give me a second try randomly? (We have a daughter together) I [22M] almost lost my life in a bike accident. My ex [28F] wants to give me a second try randomly? (We have a daughter together) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.