Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO (27M) and I (24F) have been dating for 5 years, but he is unsure about marriage.

Hi everyone,

I have been dating someone for the past 5 years. Idk how I feel about the fact that they are second guessing marrying me after dating me for so long!!! I feel upset and frustrated and not sure if I have the balls to break up because I genuinely love this person. They said that they need time until May to decide whether they want to marry me. Lol. I mean I would be fine with waiting until May, but I don’t feel right thinking that they have to think this through more after being with me for 5 years.

He said he doesn’t wana talk to me until May so that he can think this through alone lol. So I am just sitting here and we aren’t talking.

TL; DR: He said he wants to marry me later but not right now. Any thoughts on how to approach this?



Submitted April 18, 2023 at 05:26PM by sharob123 https://ift.tt/oFUzxTI
My SO (27M) and I (24F) have been dating for 5 years, but he is unsure about marriage. My SO (27M) and I (24F) have been dating for 5 years, but he is unsure about marriage. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.