Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (15F) mom (40F) is teaching me to be material. What should i do?

Bg: my dad is a doctor and my mom a teacher. She also has chronical depression. My dad has always tried to make her stop working but she never wanted to because if she did he would force his house rules on us and she'd have no money to spend on herself.

My mother has always told me to pursue my dreams, i wanna be a doctor. I told her my dream and she told me to only marry a guy who wins more than me, so that he'll have to pay for everything and then i can have my money for me only. As much as that might sound pleasant. I don't want a marriage like that.

My mother is so traumatized by men (i mean so am i) and her marriage with my dad, that she thinks every man is bad and i REALLY wanna believe that's not true, i have hope to find the love of my life and idc if he earns less than me.

Honestly i feel bad for my mother, because of her past experiences but she has told me that she won't accept my marriage with a guy who earns less than me. And religiously, i need her blessing for marriage.

I really don't know what to think of all of this. Help? Should i oblige and do what my mother tells me to or do what i love?

TL;DR: my mom always told me marry a rich guy or i won't accept the marriage, but i want live even if my partner is not rich. What should i do?



Submitted April 25, 2023 at 05:58PM by _allielikeapearl_ https://ift.tt/c4BfzMW
My (15F) mom (40F) is teaching me to be material. What should i do? My (15F) mom (40F) is teaching me to be material. What should i do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.