Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (25F) text my (28M) ex boyfriend? Read please!

My ex boyfriend (28M) and I (25F) broke up a year ago due to different goals in where we were in our lives. We dated for 3 and a half years, we had a really healthy relationship, a lot of good chemistry, and there was no toxicity whatsoever. Like, we did everything together. We were each others best friend, and we both had health issues so a lot in common, big support for each other. However, we waited too long to have the talk of what we want in our life. When we had this talk, I realized that some of our goals didn’t align. Some could have been compromised on, and others not so much. A big one was that he wanted children and I didn’t know if I wanted them at that time. A year later, a lot has happened to me (health scare issues) and I realize I actually do want children at some point. For context, when we broke up it was mutual & healthy, and we said we would still be friends. I mean, over three years of loving someone, you would hope to stay friends right? Well it seems he wanted to go no contact, which I respect. I broke the no-contact at the beginning of this year saying “Hey, how have you and your family been? I hope you guys had a nice holiday” And I didn’t get an answer. I know that no answer technically is an answer, but I just hope he’s doing okay that’s all. Should I reach out text him again? What would I even say?

TLDR: Should I reach out to my ex a second time after no contact to see if he’s okay?



Submitted April 12, 2023 at 06:14PM by Standard_Sherbet2952 https://ift.tt/bZH6VAa
Should I (25F) text my (28M) ex boyfriend? Read please! Should I (25F) text my (28M) ex boyfriend? Read please! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.