Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf(26) and I(24) got into a heated debate about trump that led to me in tears.

Bf(26) and I(24) got into a heated debate about trump that led to me in tears.

My bf loves to debate with some reason I mean I don’t mind it because it makes our relationship more exciting. It just really angers me sometimes when is ignorant about things that are extremely important to me. For example, we had a debate about colorism (I’m a black female and he is a black male) he said that colorism is not a thing, there are more famous darker skinned black women over light skin famous black women, and the only reason why light skin women get treated better is because they are nicer to their men. Clearly I could at least prove 2 of those things wrong and I had to educate him now he admits he was wrong. Now today was different …. we are talking trump and I say that I didn’t vote for him because I am a woman and survivor therefore I wouldn’t vote for a man like him so I didn’t vote at all last time because I felt both candidates were creepy af. He then goes on about how he’s not and those are lies that women told. I then said by that thinking you must be one of those men that think all girls who say that they got rocked are liars. After that he freaked out on me and says that’s a horrible thing to say basically and he angrily says he’s taking me home. I say I haven’t seen you all week and you are taking me home over a stupid af debate I told you to drop it multiple times and you didn’t when I’m clearly uncomfortable because you know I’ve been Rocked. He eventually calms down but looked teary eyes and I start crying and he apologized and held me while I cried. Now should this be the end of this relationship or is it ok that we came to a healthy close?

Tl;dr bf debated about something that triggered me after I told him to drop it many times and it got pretty heated. We hugged and made up after. Is this still healthy if we made up? All happened in about 30 mins.



Submitted September 30, 2022 at 10:05PM by Difficult-Ad-187 https://ift.tt/nv9PF73
Bf(26) and I(24) got into a heated debate about trump that led to me in tears. Bf(26) and I(24) got into a heated debate about trump that led to me in tears. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.